Please call us at 855-327-9512 with any questions, issues or claims you need to make on your warranty.
You do have the option to purchase a new extended warranty on the replacement part.
No, the warranty covers a replacement only. You cannot get a refund.
We can assist in choosing another item that is of equal value to the purchase price of the item that was previously ordered that your warranty covers.
Once you purchase the warranty, and if you decide to return the item within 30 days and there is nothing wrong with it, the Warranty Cost will be refunded if there have been no claims within that period.
No. Your warranty only covers the exact part you purchased.
Full Extended Warranty
This Limited Warranty covers the replacement cost of Covered Part(s) subject to the exclusions listed within. We will replace only the Covered Part(s) listed on the Part(s) Covered section of the Registration Page. A Covered Part has failed when it can no longer perform the function for which it was designed solely because of its condition and not because of the action or inaction of any non–covered parts. The benefits available under this Limited Warranty are strictly provided to You for replacement of the Covered Part(s) which fail due to defect.
CLAIM PROCEDURES - In Case of Failure to Covered Part(s)
1. In the event the Covered Part(s) fail due to defectiveness, You must contact Our Claims Department at 855-327-9512 for instructions before ANY repairs or replacements have begun. You will be instructed to take Your Vehicle or return the failed Covered Part(s) to the Seller listed in section 2 above.
2. The Seller must call the Claims Department at 855-327-9512 for approval prior to replacing qualifying Covered Part(s).
3. The Seller must provide an estimate of Covered Part(s) in order to obtain approval. No claim payments will be made if the Claims Department has not issued a claim approval reference number prior to replacing qualifying Covered Part(s).
4. Reimbursement for qualifying Covered Part(s) replacement(s) performed outside of normal business hours can be obtained by You only if You call Our Claims Department at 855-327-9512 for instruction on the first business day after such Emergency Replacement(s) are performed, unless You show that it was not reasonably possible to give notice or file the proof of loss within the prescribed time and that the notice was filed as soon as reasonably possible.
5. Replacement of Headlights and Taillights will NOT include the failure of one of these items for a replacement bulb only. Coverage will be provided to replace or reimburse the cost of the failed bulb without voiding the Limited Warranty for the Headlight or Taillight assembly.
AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR PRIOR TO ANY REPLACEMENT OF COVERED PARTS. CALL THE ADMINISTRATOR TOLL FREE AT 855-327-9512 TO FILE A CLAIM.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This is not a vehicle liability insurance contract. This is not an automobile physical damage insurance contract.
Customer Signature Purchase Date Issuing Warrantor Representative – Signature Your signature below means You have read and fully understand the Term, Terms and Conditions, and Exclusions of this Limited Warranty. You acknowledge Your understanding of the DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER provision in Section V. You acknowledge receipt of Your copy of this Limited Warranty and acknowledge Your understanding that this agreement is a Limited Warranty and is not Insurance.
Acceptance of Terms, Conditions and Coverage
The following words whether capitalized or in bold have the following meaning throughout this Limited Warranty: Administrator – LOT Solutions, Inc., 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd., Suite 200, Jacksonville, FL 32256, 855-327-9512 is the administrator in all states except, Florida. In the State of Florida, Lyndon Southern Insurance Company is providing administration. Limited Warranty – This agreement providing replacement coverage for Covered Part(s) which is a contract between You and Us.
Cost – The replacement cost of Covered Part(s). Replacement of any covered part may be made with new, remanufactured, rebuilt or like kind and quality at the time of repairs at the discretion of the Administrator/Warrantor. Parts will be reimbursed up to manufacturer’s suggested list price for parts.
Covered Part(s) – The part(s) named on the Registration Page listed as “PART(S) COVERED.”
Normal Wear and Tear – The natural and inherent wear characteristics of automobile parts. Reduction in operating performance of a Covered Part which exceeds the published tolerances allowed by the manufacturer will not be considered Normal Wear and Tear.
Term – The number of Months (selected in the Registration Page) the Limited Warranty is in force provided the appropriate fee is paid and received by Us.
Vehicle or Covered Vehicle - The Vehicle described in the Vehicle Information section on the Registration Page.
Warrantor, Seller (“We,” “Us,” “Our”) – Refers to the Seller You purchased Your Covered Part(s) from as identified on Section 2 of the Registration Page.
Warranty – Any warranty of the manufacturer required by a state or given by the Warrantor. Effective Date and Coverage Start Mileage as indicated on the Registration Page begin at the end of any manufacturer Warranty.
You or Your - The customer identified under the Customer Information section on the Registration Page.
II. LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The total of all benefits payable under this Limited Warranty shall not exceed the cost of all Covered Part(s). The cost of all benefits payable under this Limited Warranty for a single Covered Part shall not exceed the cost of that Covered Part. Each Covered Part is eligible for one replacement during the Term of this Limited Warranty.
III. EXCLUSIONS – WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOTCOVER
This Limited Warranty excludes the following parts and services:
1. Repairs or replacements performed without the Administrator’s prior authorization.
2. For Costs covered by any Warranty, insurance policy or any other guarantee. We may require You to assign Your rights of recovery against others in the event that We pay for any claim made under this Limited Warranty. We will not pay for any claim hereunder if You impair these rights of recovery. You may not waive Your right(s) to recover from others.
3. Covered Part(s) damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, and alteration or “tampering with”.
4. Failure caused by contamination, overheating, lack of coolant or fluids.
5. Parts needed to maintain Your Vehicle (oil, filters, tune-up, spark plugs, etc.) or parts of the Vehicle that require regular maintenance (belts, hoses, etc.) as recommended by the manufacturer’s maintenance or replacement intervals, unless the part is specifically listed as “PART(S) COVERED” on the Registration Page.
6. Fuses, relays, speakers, graphic equalizers, DVD players, VHS players, speakers, visual and other electronic equipment (including game systems), telephones, radar detectors and GPS equipment, and electronic transmitting/receiving devices, unless the part is specifically listed as “PART(S) COVERED” on the Registration Page.
7. Freon, fluids, fluid leaks or damage caused by fluid leaks; damage or failure caused by sludge or water ingestion.
8. Seals and Gaskets are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
9. Diagnostic and tear-down charges.
10. If the responsibility for the repair is covered by an insurance policy, manufacturer and/or recalls, or any other warranty or service contract.
11. Exhaust systems including catalytic converters and/or for repairs made solely to maintain any governmental emission standards.
12. Failure(s) caused by Normal Wear and Tear.
13. Damage, failure or Breakdown caused by acts of God, natural disaster, accident, civil commotion or riot, war (whether or not declared) nuclear contamination, collision (include roadbed collision) or upset, rust or corrosion, glass breakage, earthquake, explosion, falling objects, fire or smoke, flood and/or weather intrusion, theft or larceny, vandalism, windstorm, animals (including pets), hail, lightning, malicious mischief, and/or other external forces.
14. Vehicles that are used or for excessive hauling and pulling, tow trucks, snowplows, emergency vehicles, taxi cabs, livery and police vehicles are specifically excluded from coverage.
15. Any damage that occurs outside the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
16. Any Cost other than the Cost of the qualifying Covered Part(s).
17. Repairs if Your Vehicle has been declared a total loss, salvaged or junk vehicle.
18. Fraudulent representations to obtain this Limited Warranty or when presenting a request for repair under this Limited Warranty.
19. This Limited Warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) of any part(s) other than those listed under Part(s) Covered on the Registration Page.
20. This Limited Warranty does not in any way cover incidental or consequential damages even if caused by the failure of a Covered Part.
21. More than a one replacement of the same Covered Part.
IV. CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
You may return this Limited Warranty to the Seller within thirty (30) days of the Limited Warranty Purchase Date, if no claim has been made under the Limited Warranty, the Limited Warranty is void and you shall receive a refund of the full price paid for the Limited Warranty. After the first thirty (30) days from the Limited Warranty Purchase Date, We or the Seller will refund you a pro-rated amount of the Limited Warranty Purchase Price, based on the months remaining, if no claim has been made under the Limited Warranty. If a claim has been made after the first (30) days of the purchase date, the Limited Warranty will be void and no refund will be provided to You. The Administrator may cancel this Limited Warranty for non-payment of the Limited Warranty Purchase Price by the Seller or Administrator, or for material misrepresentation or fraud at time of sale. If Administrator cancels this Limited Warranty, Administrator or the Seller will refund you 100% of the Plan Purchase Price if no claim has been made under the Plan.
Transfer: This Limited Warranty is non-transferrable.
V. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PLEASE READ THIS DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, INCLUDING THE OPT-OUT PROVISION, CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS. IT REQUIRES THAT CLAIMS (AS DEFINED BELOW) BE RESOLVED SOLELY THROUGH BINDING
ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY A JURY OR IN A CLASS ACTION.
Arbitration is a method of resolving any Claim without filing a lawsuit. In this Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver (collectively including all of this section of this Limited Warranty), You, We, and the Administrator (the “Parties”) are agreeing to submit any and all Claims to binding arbitration on an individual basis for resolution. This Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver sets forth the terms and conditions of our agreement to binding arbitration. The Parties agree that any and all claims, disputes and controversies arising under or related in any way to this Limited Warranty, including but not limited to claims related to the underlying transaction giving rise to this Limited Warranty, claims related to the sale or fulfillment of this Limited Warranty, and claims against any third-party (including the Selling Retailer and/or any of its owners, shareholders, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns) arising under or related in any way to this Limited Warranty or the underlying transaction or the sale or fulfillment of this Limited Warranty (collectively, “Claims”), shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration. “Claims” shall be given the broadest meaning possible and includes, without limitation, Claims arising under agreement, tort, statute, regulation, rule, ordinance or other rule of law or equity, and Claims against any of Our or the Administrator’s owners, shareholders, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, or assigns. “Claims” does not include a claim for public injunctive relief brought under any California statute enacted for a public reason, provided that You are a California resident or purchased Your Limited Warranty in California. In arbitration, Claims are resolved by an arbitrator and not by a judge or jury. THE PARTIES, INCLUDING YOU, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO HAVE CLAIMS DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR JURY. In addition, except as expressly stated in the Class Action Waiver or otherwise expressly stated herein, the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues related to the enforcement, applicability, scope, validity, and interpretation of this Arbitration Agreement, including but not limited to any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the Arbitration Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. Notwithstanding this agreement to arbitrate, each of the Parties retains the right to seek remedies in small claims court to resolve any Claim, on an individual basis, within the jurisdiction of small claims court. You acknowledge Your understanding that all Parties hereunder are waiving their rights to go to court, except for small claims court, to resolve any Claims arising under or related in any way to this Limited Warranty.
The Parties agree and acknowledge that the transaction evidenced by this Limited Warranty affects interstate commerce. The Parties further agree that all issues relating to this Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver, including its enforcement, scope, validity, interpretation, and implementation, will be determined pursuant to federal substantive law and the substantive and procedural provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act (“Act”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. If federal substantive law holds that state law should apply to any issue relating to this Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver, then the law of the state where You purchased the Limited Warranty shall apply, without regards to conflicts of law. AKMC-PARTS_LW (01/22) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. All Claims must be brought solely in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action, collective action, representative action, mass action, private attorney general action or action on behalf of the general public, or similar proceeding (any such action is referred to herein as a “Class Action”). NO CLAIM WILL BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS. The Parties, including You, expressly waive any right or ability to bring, assert, maintain, or participate as a class member in any Class Action in court, arbitration, or any other forum, and the right for anyone to do so on Your behalf. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person or entity’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any Class Action. The arbitrator shall not have the authority to combine or aggregate multiple persons’ or entities’ Claims or discovery, to conduct a Class Action or to make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Parties agree that the enforcement, applicability, scope, validity, and/or interpretation of this Class Action Waiver shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. If this Class Action Waiver is ruled unenforceable or is interpreted to not prevent a Class Action, then the Arbitration Agreement shall be null and void, and any Claims shall proceed in a court of law and not in arbitration. The Parties agree that if an arbitrator renders a decision regarding the enforcement, applicability, scope, validity, and/or interpretation of this Class Action Waiver, or determines that a Class Action may proceed in arbitration, then: (1) the arbitrator has exceeded his powers, pursuant to §10(a)(4) of the FAA, by taking such action; (2) either party may seek immediate review of that decision by a court of competent jurisdiction; and (3) a court of competent jurisdiction shall apply a “de novo” standard of review of that decision if such standard of review is allowed by the common law or statutes of that state. The Parties, including You, agree that if for any reason a Claim proceeds to Court, rather than arbitration, (1) the Claim will proceed solely on an individual, non-class, non-representative basis, and (2) no Party may be a class representative or class member or otherwise participate in any Class Action. The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “Code”). Information on AAA and a copy of the Code may be found at the following number and URL: American Arbitration Association, (800) 778-7879, www.adr.org. The arbitration will be governed by federal substantive law and the substantive and procedural provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act (“Act”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. If federal substantive law holds that state law should apply to any issue relating to the arbitration, then the law of the state where You purchased the Limited Warranty shall apply, without regards to conflicts of law. The arbitration will occur before a single, neutral arbitrator selected in accordance with the Code in effect at the time the arbitration is commenced. If Your total damage claims (not including attorney’s fees) do not exceed $25,000, then all Claims shall be resolved by the Code’s Procedures for the Resolution of Disputes through Document Submission, except that a Party may ask for a hearing or the arbitrator may decide that a hearing is necessary. If a hearing is held, You have a right to attend the arbitration hearing in person, and You may choose to have any arbitration hearing held in the county in which You live, the closest AAA location to Your residence, or via telephone. In the event that the specified arbitration forum is unavailable, the Parties may agree on a substitute arbitration forum. If the Parties cannot agree, a court of competent jurisdiction may appoint a substitute arbitration forum. For information about how to initiate arbitration with the AAA, the Parties may refer to the AAA Code and forms at www.adr.org or call (800) 778–7879. If You initiate arbitration with AAA, You must pay the AAA filing fee in an amount no greater than the fee You would have to pay if You filed a complaint in federal court. We will pay any remaining Costs of arbitration required by the Code (“Arbitration Costs”); however, if the arbitrator determines that any of Your claims are frivolous, You shall bear all of the Arbitration Costs. If We initiate arbitration against You, We will pay the AAA filing fee and the Arbitration Costs. Each party will pay his/her/its own attorney’s fees, as well as costs relating to proof and witnesses, regardless of who prevails, unless applicable law and/or the Code gives a party the right to recover any of those fees from the other party. An arbitration award may not be set aside except upon the limited circumstances set forth in the Federal Arbitration Act. An award in arbitration will be enforceable under the Federal Arbitration Act by any court having jurisdiction. The time for commencing an arbitration asserting any Claim shall be determined by reference to the applicable statute(s) of limitations, including the applicable rules governing the commencement of the limitations period, and a Claim in arbitration is barred to the same extent it would be barred if it were asserted in court of law or equity rather than in arbitration.
If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all the remaining portions of this Arbitration Agreement shall nevertheless remain valid and enforceable, provided, however, that if any portion of the Class Action Waiver is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then this Arbitration Agreement shall be invalidated and unenforceable in its entirety. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between this Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver and the other provisions of this Agreement or any other agreement, this Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver governs.
OPT-OUT PROVISION. YOU SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER BY PROVIDING WRITTEN NOTICE OF YOUR INTENTION TO DO SO TO US WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE PURCHASE OF THIS AGREEMENT (THE DATE OF PURCHASE BEING INDICATED ON YOUR SALES ORDER AND RECEIPT FROM THE SELLING RETAILER). To opt out, You must send written notice to either: (1) [10751 Deerwood Park Blvd., Suite 200, Jacksonville, FL 32256], Attn: Legal or (2) email@example.com, with the subject line, “Arbitration opt Out.” You must include in Your opt out notice: (a) Your name and address; (b) the date You purchased Your Limited Warranty; and (c) the Seller. If You properly and timely opt out, then all Claims will be resolved in court rather than arbitration.
LEGAL RIGHTS NOTICE: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SETS OUT THE FULL EXTENT OF OUR RESPONSIBILITIES, AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY REGARDING EXTENDED PARTS PLAN. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, OR ANYOTHER LOSS), WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER WRONGFUL ACT OR OMISSION, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SELLER DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON, ENTITY OR FACILITY TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. In addition, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.